When the drought in the Western Cape got the attention of National Government, it became more imperative than ever to maximise on water saving. At Langaro, we’ve implemented a few processes to save our precious resources. Read our blog post here
We know that you are doing everything you can as well – without jeopardising your beauty regime too much. With showers being reduced to 2 minutes, hair washing is almost impossible hence the need for adding our Kevin Murphy Fresh Hair Dry Shampoo to your bathroom cabinet. We love this lightweight formula aerosol spray because it smells of candy floss, it sinks quickly in and doesn’t leave a chalky residue even on darker shades.
Now most of you have told us that you’re not impressed Dry Shampoo as it leaves hair bunged up wit residue or having no effect at cleaning at all. Perhaps, you need some help on how to use this now-essential product. Here are a few hacks to get the most from your Dry Shampoo.
How to use Dry Shampoo
- Save your product. Only apply to the roots where its most needed.
- Do not spray randomly into the air. A natural bristle brush is a great way to apply and work product into the hair. Part your hair to one side, spray. Part to the opposite side, then spray. Also apply to the back and front roots.
- If you apply too much dry shampoo to your hair, blow dry the excess out. Also, do not touch your hair or massage your scalp. Your fingers may make the powder greasy.
- Allow the dry shampoo to sit untouched for at least 5-10 minutes to soak up the oils. Now may be a great time to do you makeup or make some coffee. Alternately, use at night to absorb excess oil and sweat by morning.
- After 10 minutes, massage gently with your finger tips then brush out with a natural bristle brush. For added volume, flip long hair upside down then run product further down towards the tips.
Did you know?
Dry Shampoo is actually healthier as it allows a longer time between washing out natural oils essential for healthy hair. It will also extend your blowout by two to three days, so go on, get some Kevin Murphy Fresh Hair and save water.